Tuesday, January 1, 2008

First blog

You set this thing up and it looks so empty, so you have to post something, even though there is nothing really to post about. But here it goes, vaccuum-filling words.
It has been a month and a half since my dog died.
I don't want Rich to see this page. It is not a page for Rich to be reading.
Where in Logan do the liberal (awake) people live? Can I get a house with 2 bedrooms and utilities paid for around $400?
We'll want to get a place that would someday let us get a dog, when we are ready to.
I forgot to visit my grandmother today. Bad move.
I wanted a blog that isn't related to my music, so I don't put off potential fans.
I want to write about Utah, and how we can make things better.
I have a lot of opinions that I feel I need to get out.
I am a fan of honesty now. I didn't used to be, but only because I didn't really know what honesty was. Maybe I'll post about that at some point.
I want to help everyone. I think we are so close to being completely screwed on this planet. I don't know what I can do, but I have to do something, as much as I can.
Although I am really wanting to go out and make things better here, I still have a lot of work to do on myself before I can be of any good to anyone.
Cool. Space filled adequately for now.

No comments: